Monday, January 3, 2011

12 Weeks

I was 12 weeks as of Christmas. Yay!  I'm going into my second trimester!!  A lot of people told me that I would start to feel better by 12 weeks but i'm not so much believing it right now.  I'm still feeling nausea when i go too long without eating and first thing in the morning.  I've started to get major headaches pretty much daily.  On the bright side of things I'm getting more and  more excited day by day!!  I've hit the point of becoming overly emotional and can't stop crying once I start.  Mark is reading up on a couple "Dad" books which is so adorable!  He has been so amazing taking care of me and being patient with me.  I can tell he's going to be the best Daddy in the world!  Today we go for our 12 week visit I will let everyone know how it goes!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment