Thursday, January 27, 2011

15 Weeks 5 Days Ultrasound

Full Side Profile

Side Profile Face

Bottom of little foot

Front Facing

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!  Clearly looking from the 12 week ultrasound to these ones the baby has more than tripled in size!  It's about 5 inches + long and over 4-5 oz in weight!  I can definitely tell it's been growing a lot with all the cramping I got throughout the week!  Mark wasn't able to come with me to this ultrasound so my mom got to experience seeing the baby move around in my belly!  She was crying the whole time, so adorable, such a proud grammy!  I had the ultrasound tech write down the gender on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope so Mark and I could share the "moment" of finding out later on!  Work was torture because I just wanted to rush home and find out the gender!  The ultrasound tech said she was 100% positive of the gender therefore I knew it was probably a good chance it was a boy in that case and it was!!  Mark and I will never forget that moment of opening up the envelope and changing our life forever!  We are beyond excited!  I will have a Mommy's little boy and Mark will have a little hockey player!!

No comments:

Post a Comment