Monday, April 4, 2011

25 Weeks (Friday- April 1, 2011)

I just realized that it had been a while since my last update!!  I can't believe it, only 15 more weeks until Baby McLaughlin is here!!  Things are going so well I really can't complain right now.  I feel great for the most part, there is a little fatigue coming back and lower back pain but nothing too bad yet!  Mark finally felt the baby move a few weeks ago!  He's very active throughout the day and though it is the weirdest feeling ever, it's also the  most amazing!  Some mornings I lay in bed and just watch my belly move and try to soak up every minute of this pregnancy.  I do prenatal yoga once a week and try to get in cardio a couple days a week while I still can.  Some mornings I wake up and can't believe how much bigger my belly has gotten overnight.  It really does seem to happen overnight these days!  Our next doctors appointment is in a week and hopefully we will  have a couple more ultrasounds coming up!  I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment